Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I've been up to things!

So here are a few of the highlights that I (we've) been up to.

First up I've been busy playing in the snow! Here are a few pictures from our trip up to Aspen Grove... which was fabulous! I highly recommend it! The food and the accommodations where great!




Those are some icicles! Oh and we went snow shoeing on 5 feet of snow!
I'm raising Super Heroes and here's proof!




We Built this shelf for the toy room! I'll have to post a completed photo later :) But it was a family affair!



Zach started the 6th set of Baggy Books!


Next up I grew a beard!



Okay rest of the story! For Blue and Gold for our Cub Scouts we had a Circus theme and I was the bearded lady. It was pretty fun! A lot of work but worth it for the boys!

And finally one last picture!

I think I better teach my little super hero that underwear goes under the costume and not on our heads!

2 comments:

Corey and Susie said...

looks like you guys have been busy as usual! ....love the beard by the way!

Legacy Park Stake Activity Days said...

Sam Sam Sam... The whitie tighties should remain hidden :) The cute 2 year old ladies do not find that attractive. You little cutie!!!

Homemaking 101

Does anyone else feel like it's time for a refresher course on homemaking 101? Maybe we should watch a few seasons of Leave it to Beave...