Guard the Goalie is our way of playing soccer in the house. One person's goal is the bumped out front window, another person's goal is the railing to downstairs and then usually the person with Sam gets the spot where the piano is because you can't get to the wall very well.
So we were playing this Sunday night after dinner since there was a little time before bath and Sam would roll the ball a little and then Josh would help it the rest of the way over to Zach's goal. When they would get the ball past Zach Josh would go "YEAH!" and then Sam would do it too! It's really cute! We have video that I'll post later :) I love it when the kids start to play and show their personalities more and more each day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Homemaking 101
Does anyone else feel like it's time for a refresher course on homemaking 101? Maybe we should watch a few seasons of Leave it to Beave...
-
This is the last blog post I need to do for my communications merit badge. I don't know what to do. Once I finish this post I will have...
-
I've grown a garden for several years now... good thing too that's what I went to school to learn how to do..plant things and take c...
-
Does anyone else feel like it's time for a refresher course on homemaking 101? Maybe we should watch a few seasons of Leave it to Beave...
2 comments:
so cute.
Awesome Guys!! I should start doing that in my apartment. By the way, THANK YOU for your Valentines Letter. I've shared Zach's joke with pretty much everybody.
Post a Comment